Install A520FXXU4BRA8 Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Security patch
Install A520FXXU4BRA8 Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Security patch (January 2017)
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy A5 2017 runs 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. This device has 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. Galaxy A5 2017 packs 16-megapixel rare camera & 16-megapixel front camera.
Samsung is released Android 7.0 for Indian Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F variants. This update comes latest security patch update with other some new features. The main thing that it comes with nougat Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Stock Firmware. We created the direct download link to the latest firmware for Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F for India. This firmware only for SM-A520F version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A520FXXU4BRA8
- Device Name: Galaxy A5 2017
- Model Number: SM-A520F
- Android security patch level: 01.01.2018
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A520F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find my mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A520FXXU4BRA8 Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended For You:
- T818TUVU1BQJ3 On Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T Firmware (Oct 2017)
- N950USQU2BQLA Firmware For Galaxy Note 8 T-Mobile (Dec 2017)
- Update NPJS25.93-14-10 Nougat OTA For Moto G4 Plus
- G955USQU1AQHD Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (Sept 2017)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A520FXXU4BRA8 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.