Install A520FXXU4BRA8 Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Security patch (January 2017)
The A520FXXU4BRA8 security patch of January 2018 is ready for Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F smartphone. You find more nougat/Marshmallow full firmware or OTA update on this blog. Officially Samsung launched the latest A520FXXU4BRA8 Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Stock Firmware with latest January 2018 Security Patch. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy A5 2017 runs 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. This device has 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. Galaxy A5 2017 packs 16-megapixel rare camera & 16-megapixel front camera.
Samsung is released Android 7.0 for Indian Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F variants. This update comes latest security patch update with other some new features. The main thing that it comes with nougat Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Stock Firmware. We created the direct download link to the latest firmware for Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F for India. This firmware only for SM-A520F version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A520FXXU4BRA8
- Device Name: Galaxy A5 2017
- Model Number: SM-A520F
- Android security patch level: 01.01.2018
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A520F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find my mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A520FXXU4BRA8 Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended For You:
- T818TUVU1BQJ3 On Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T Firmware (Oct 2017)
- N950USQU2BQLA Firmware For Galaxy Note 8 T-Mobile (Dec 2017)
- Update NPJS25.93-14-10 Nougat OTA For Moto G4 Plus
- G955USQU1AQHD Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (Sept 2017)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A520FXXU4BRA8 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.