T818TUVU1BQJ3 On Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T Firmware (Oct 2017)
Good news for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 we share a new security update here. here is the stock T818TUVU1BQJ3 Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T Firmware for USA T-Mobile Variant. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with TouchWiz UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy Tab S2. This official Firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy Tab S2 runs 1.3GHz octa-core it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. This device has 9.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels display. Galaxy Tab S2 packs 8-megapixel rare camera and 2.1-megapixel front camera.
This update comes with latest October security patch update. We provide full speed download link to Nougat update for Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T USA (T-Mobile) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: T818TUVU1BQJ3
- Model: SM-T818T
- Release Date: 23-10-17
- Security Patch Level: 01-10-2017
- Country: USA (T-Mobile)
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-T818T.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ T818TUVU1BQJ3 Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:
- Guide To Install LG G4 Nougat Firmware (F500k/L/S)
- J730GUBU1AQF3 Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G Nougat Firmware June 2017
- Install MiUI 8 ROM On Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G9300/50
- Update G950USQU1AQDE Firmware For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (US)
- T820XXU1AQB9 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and T818TUVU1BQJ3 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.