N950USQU2BQLA Firmware For Galaxy Note 8 T-Mobile (Dec 2017)
The N950USQU2BQLA full firmware is live for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950U smartphone. We always share full speed Samsung firmware download link for you. Samsung sends the latest N950USQU2BQLA Firmware For Galaxy Note 8 T-Mobile. that comes with latest December Security patch. If you don’t update your device, to latest security patch then you are the right place.
Samsung released Galaxy Note 8 smartphone with Android v7.1.1 (Nougat). Galaxy Note 8 devices run 1.6GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. Galaxy Note 8 has 6.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. This device has Dual 12-megapixel rare camera for photo and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update brings some new item and latest December [01.12.2017] security patch update with other some new features. We created the direct download link of N950USQU2BQLA for Galaxy Note 8 T-Mobile Firmware. This firmware only for Galaxy S8 SM-N950U (T-Mobile) version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- UI Version: Samsung experience UI
- Firmware Versions: N950USQU2BQLA
- Device name: Galaxy Note 8
- Model number: SM-N950U
- Release Date: 11.12.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.12.2017
- Country: USA (T-Mobile)
- PDA: N950USQU2BQLA
- CSC: N950UOYN2BQLA
- File size: 3.5GB
- Make sure your device model no is SM-N950U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware from below.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download N950USQU2BQLA Firmware For Galaxy Note 8 ⇓⇓
More firmware for you:
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and N950USQU2BQLA firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.