A910FXXU1BQHB On Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Firmware
After long days of waiting today Samsung launch nougat firmware for Galaxy A9 Pro device. If you use any other device and you want to customize than search in our blog we posted many types of ROM and firmware. We hear that news and find the firmware to the upload direct link for you. Today we share A910FXXU1BQHB On Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Firmware. Also, this update comes with the latest security patch. If you want to update nougat version on your device then this post will help you.
Samsung released Galaxy A9 Pro smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy A9 Pro devices run 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB. Galaxy A9 Pro has 6.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This device has 16-megapixel rare camera for photo and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
Many devices already got nougat update even now android oreo preview ready to install. At this time Samsung releases Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Nougat Firmware. This update brings all Android Nougat features, new UX, and various improvements. Here we posting all nougat firmware from sammobile. That you can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A910FXXU1BQHB
- Device name: Galaxy A9 Pro
- Model number: SM-A910F
- Android security patch level: 01.08.2017
- Release Date: 28.Aug.2017
- Country: India
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A910F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A910FXXU1BQHB On Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A910FXXU1BQHB firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.