We share Gionee Gpad G5 stock firmware and full tool and manual. Here we have upload KitKat firmware for Gionee_Gpad G5. You can also update your Gionee_Gpad G5 smartphone and return to stock, also if you have a brick or boot loop device after installing custom ROM or anything custom mods.
Gionee released Gionee Gpad G5 smartphone with stable android v4.4.2 (KitKat) amigo os 3.0. The Gionee Gpad G5 is run 1.5GHz hexa-core cortex a7 processor and it comes with 1GB of ram. Internal storage is 8gb that can be expanded 32gb via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Gionee Gpad G5 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel photos and 2-megapixel for a selfie. It has removable Li-ion 2400 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
You may also like:
Guide To Install TESLA OS V3.7 In Yu Yunique
Gionee G5 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version:- KitKat v4.4.2
- UI Version:- Amigo 3.0
- Gionee G5:- All.
- Release Date :- 11.Mar.2016
- Status :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- File Size :- 1.0GB
⇓⇓ Download Gionee G5 Firmware From Below⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Install USB Drivers.
- Extract Gionee_G5_0101_T6064.zip file via WinZip or 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button and browse and select the extracted Gionee_S7_0301_T5664.zip [scatter.txt] file from firmware folder.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the pc.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note:- The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If Any Problem Please Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p