Guide To Install Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Honor 8 Pro
Here is the most popular Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Honor 8 Pro. Lineage OS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat version. You can get much more performance and stability in this ROM. Also, Stock Android UI makes it more stable. If you are Honor 8 Pro user you must try this ROM it is fast and features packed ROM. Let’s check it out this ROM features.
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance, battery backup, and gaming. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. Lineage OS can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Lineage OS 14.1. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 For Honor 8 Pro Nougat 7.1.2 Custom Rom and enjoy the experience of nougat with stable performance.
- Download Lineage OS 11 ROM For Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
- Install EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 B380 Nougat Firmware [Asia/Middle East]
- Official B130 To EMUI 5.0 For Honor 8 Nougat Firmware [FRD-L02] [India]
- Stable EMUI 5.0 Honor 8 Android 7.0 KangVIP Custom ROM
- Rear camera not working, Solution is that you can use OpenCamera with FPS set to 15
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- You should be on latest EMUI version. (Above EMUI 5)
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM For Honor 8 Pro ⇓⇓
NOTE: Use ARM64, 7.1 GAPPS
Guide To Install:-
- Download “LineageOS_14.1_Unofficial_DUK.Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the LineageOS_14.1_Unofficial_DUK.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you have any problem comment below in the comment box, also, you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZROM.