Download Android 6.0.1 XOSP 6.3 ROM For Lava Iris X8
Short Info About Lava Iris X8:
Lava Iris X8 launched. Display of 720 by 1280 resolution and 5inch of the screen. Iris X8 has 1.4GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Iris X8 is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 32GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 8 megapixels rear camera and 3 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2500 mAh of the battery.
About XOSP 6.3 Marshmallow ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is faster. If you are Lava Iris X8 user, then you must download and install this new XOSP 6.3 ROM For Lava Iris X8. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new Marshmallow custom ROM on Lava Iris X8.
XOSP means the Xperia open source project created by an XDA developer Samarv-121. It includes many features which will be enough to use Lava Iris X8 to its full capacity.
Working Features XOSP 6.3 Marshmallow ROM:-
- 2G-3G Network Switch
- Lineage Boosts
- All sensors
- Many more cool features are available just try this ROM now!!
- VPN (use NAT mode in Shadowsocks)
Check Also: –
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download XOSP ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Android 6.0.1 XOSP 6.3 ROM For Lava Iris X8 ⇓⇓
Note: Use Arm -6.0 Gapps
Guide To Install:-
- Download “XOSP6.3_Marshmallow_LAVA_Iris_X8.Zip” and “Gapps” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the XOSP6.3_Marshmallow_LAVA_Iris_X8.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Then Click on add more zips.
- Select Gapps file.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.