Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Huawei Watch 2 OTA
About Android Wear 2 update:
Huawei recently released this update through OTA for Huawei Watch 2 OTA Mens/Ladies. This update brings the Android Wear 2.0 to Huawei Watch 2. This update is based Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS. It will include the latest security patches of April 1st, 2017. We have already seen the Developer Preview of this update came with many new features, but still, the factory images are not available yet. So we can only manually update it by ADB sideload method. More smart watches are already on the update like LG G Watch, Moto 360, Asus Zenwatch 1,2 and 3. So, Let’s head towards steps to flash the Huawei Watch 2 OTA. Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat On Huawei Watch 2 OTA.
Note: Below in the download links there are two links, One is to update from Android Wear 1.5 to 2.0 and other is to update from 2.0 Developer Preview to 2.0 AW So download accordingly. Also, there is new Zip update for Huawei watch Men/Ladies download from below links.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
OTA From Android Wear 1.5 to 2.0 ⇒ OTA Update Zip
OTA from Aw Developer Preview 2.0 to 2.0 AW⇒ OTA Update Zip
Update For Huawei Watch Men’s/Ladies ⇒ OTA Update Zip
ADB Fastboot Tool 2016n ⇒ ADB_FASBOOT2016.Zip
- Verify your device compatibility, this update is compatible only with Huawei watch.
- Enable the USB Debugging option from Developer Options.
- Download ADB Fastboot Tool And install it.
- Guide To Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Moto Z Play
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Phoenix AospExtended V3.2 ROM For OnePlus 3/3T
- Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware For Moto X Play
- Download MoKee Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe X3
- Download the respective ZIP from above download links.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your Watch to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your Device into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash the OTA by using the following Command, be careful you have to type file name with its proper extension. Type the name without <>.
adb sideload <filename>.zip
- If you using MAC So just hit this command “./adb sideload ota.zip” and if you are using Linux “sudo adb sideload ota.zip”.
Now, the OTA flashing process will run. It will Once it installation gets complete. Now you can enjoy your new Android Wear 2.0 update based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
IF YOU HAVING ANY PROBLEM, So THEN COMMENT IN COMMENT BOX BELOW!! KEEP VISITING!!