Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 5S
Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 5S. Here is the Global Stable Official MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5S. It is a stable ROM so you can flash it for your daily use. There are no bugs in this ROM. Just follow the procedure correctly to install this ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 5S. Below are some changes made in this version. We already posted the Global MIUI 8.2 update for Redmi Note 4 and Mi 5X check them if you need.
Changelog for MIUI 184.108.40.206:
- Fingerprint can be used for privacy protection password
- Optimizations in UI adjustments for screen lock
- Fixed first notification cannot be removed by swipe
- Floating notifications will not appear in DND mode
- New UI adjustments for toggles
- Icons changed for USB charging and switching keyboards
If you are a Xiaomi Mi 5S user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 8.2 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- Xiaomi Mi 5S, Code Name: Capricorn
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Xiaomi Mi 5
- Guide To Download And Install LG G6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Install Android 6.0 MIUI 8 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version
- CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download fastboot ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool and files.
⇓⇓Download Tool Drivers Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Charge The Device And HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Select Downlaod Mode.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Step 8: – Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂