Gionee F103 Pro did not get Android 6.0 Marshmallow update officially. Gionee F103 Pro launched with Android Marshmallow, but many users want to update the device to the new Android 6.0, then you can try AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Gionee F103 Pro. So today we share Stable AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Gionee F103 Pro that comes with Vo-LTE features. This custom ROM is fully stable and based on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the most recent security patch.
Gionee F103 Pro launched in September 2016. This device is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core it comes with 3GB of RAM. Its internal storage is 16 GB that can not be expanded via a microSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 2400 mAh battery.
AOSP based on Android OS with a fully optimized kernel and light UI to get maximum performance. So AOSP is one of the best custom Android 6.0 Stable AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Gionee F103 Pro With Vo-LTE. Thanks to XDA members ” Ãmît Kúmår ” to share this ROM.
Features of AOSP Marshmallow ROM:-
- Fully stable.
- Simple AOSP.
- Super Smooth.
- VOLTE Works
- Camera 13mp & 5mp
- Many More Expand Yourself.
You may also like:
- Required Custom Recovery.
- Backup Your Current ROM & all-important Data.
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download AOSP+VOLTE_MM_MT6735_F103_Pro.zip, Gapps and ma.wanam.stoplog-1.0.4.apk file.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Gionee F103 Pro ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download and copy all files to external or internal memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select the AOSP+VOLTE_MM_MT6735_F103_Pro.zip file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for processing complete.
- Again back to recovery menu and install GAPPS file.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to boot, please don’t interrupt the process.
Note: – After 1st boot download & install ma.wanam.stoplog-1.0.4.apk (stop log) file from download section then untick main log save then reboot.