Download MoKee Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe Shot
Short Info About Lenovo Vibe Shot:
Lenovo Vibe Shot launched in March 2015. Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5inch of the screen. The Vibe Shot has 1.7Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 3GB of RAM. Vibe Shot is having the storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 256GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop version. Sensors include Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
This ROM is based on Nougat Android version supports Lenovo Vibe Shot devices. If you are a Vibe Shot user, you must install this ROM. This custom ROM is faster than the stock ROM. It is smoother and with better performance improvements. The Mokee team will continually work to solve its bugs.
Working Features of MoKee Nougat ROM for Vibe Shot:-
- Dual sim
- Camera Sensors
- Offline Charging
Almost everything is working, just try this ROM it is best ROM for this device.
Recommended For You:
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Vernee Apollo Lite
- Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Firmware On Yureka Black
- Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Lenovo K4 Note
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Lenovo Tab 10 (TB-X103F)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MoKee ROM and GAPPS from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MoKee Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe Shot ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download MK71.2-zoom-xxxxxxxxnightly.Zip, Gapps and copy both files to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MK71.2-zoom-xxxxxxxxnightly.Zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MoKee ROM.