Install A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat Firmware
Samsung released Android 7.0 Nougat for their Android Smartphone. We already posted many Samsung phones nougat Firmware. And here is the stock A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat Firmware. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung TouchWiz UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy A3 2017, also update latest version security patch. This official Firmware can be flashable via Odin.
About Galaxy A3 2017, the Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 came with 1.6GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7870 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It has 16 GB of internal storage and a 2350mAh removable battery. The Galaxy A3 2017 has 13-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung TouchWiz UI.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y. If you want to update your device to nougat then this A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the A3 2017 SM-A320Y. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A320YDXU1BQG5
- Device name: Galaxy A3 2017
- Model Number: SM-A320Y
- Region: XXV
- Android security patch level: 01.06.2017
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A320Y.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- J727UUEU1AQF1 Galaxy J7 SM-J727U Nougat Firmware (June 2017)
- G950USQU1AQEF Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
- T580UEU2BQF1 USA Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 Firmware (June 2017)
- J700TUVS3AQF1 Galaxy J7 SM-J700T T-Mobile Firmware (June 2017)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A320YDXU1BQG5 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.