Install A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat Firmware
About Galaxy A3 2017, the Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 came with 1.6GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7870 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. It has 16 GB of internal storage and a 2350mAh removable battery. The Galaxy A3 2017 has 13-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung TouchWiz UI.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y. If you want to update your device to nougat then this A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the A3 2017 SM-A320Y. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: A320YDXU1BQG5
- Device name: Galaxy A3 2017
- Model Number: SM-A320Y
- Region: XXV
- Android security patch level: 01.06.2017
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A320Y.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- J727UUEU1AQF1 Galaxy J7 SM-J727U Nougat Firmware (June 2017)
- G950USQU1AQEF Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
- T580UEU2BQF1 USA Galaxy Tab A SM-T580 Firmware (June 2017)
- J700TUVS3AQF1 Galaxy J7 SM-J700T T-Mobile Firmware (June 2017)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A320YDXU1BQG5 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.