Latest Global BETA MIUI 8.3.8 ROM For Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
Here is the newly released Redmi Note 3 MIUI 8.3.8 ROM. It is the stable ROM for Redmi Note 3. It is stable ROM available for download. This update is based on Marshmallow. Yeah its still on Marshmallow while other are getting Oreo update. Xiaomi maybe will release Nougat version. But no one knows when!! But don’t need to worry we have custom ROMs!! Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the easy steps and get the process done. So download MIUI 8.3.8 ROM.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are Redmi Note 3 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this BETA MIUI 8.3.8 ROM For Redmi Note 3. Many things should have been fixed in this build. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this as a daily usage.
- Fixed issue in notification tool bar
- Fixed the issue of P-sensor which was not working well
- New add guidance for new users
- Now add top tabs on home screen
- Official CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow Custom Rom For OnePlus 2
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Stock B830 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OTA Update For Huawei Ascend P7
- Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- Install B011 Huawei Y3II Android 5.1 OTA [United States]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM For Redmi Note 3 as per your installation.
Download ROM, Tool and Driver Files:
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To Install Fastboot ROM:-
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.