Install Stock Based Fulmics 1.0 Nougat Custom ROM On LG G6
LG G6 was the latest budget smartphone from LG. That device comes with latest LG UX 6.0 UI with some new apps, features, and the user interface. We already share several posts over LG G6 stock firmware and much more. One Xda developers build Fulmics 1.0 Nougat Custom ROM On LG G6. Today we share Stock Based Fulmics 1.0 Nougat Custom ROM On LG G6. The ROM based on official NRD90U Nougat firmware with latest April 2017 Security Patches. It supports all LG G6 International H870 models as well.
Fulmics 1.0 is one of the best custom ROM for LG G6. This ROM is fully stable all features work fine also this ROM comes Pre-rooted with Magisk & MagiskSU framework and inbuilt installed Google Assistant, and much more. Also this ROM support OTA update for future.
If you have LGG6, then you will try this stock Based Fulmics 1.0 Nougat Custom ROM On LG G6. Thanks to Xda member ” xpirt ” to build this ROM. For install, Fulmics 1.0 custom ROM needed a custom recovery, so must be Installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then follow the step and enjoy.
You may like also:
- Android 7.0 (NRD90U)
- Based on LG v10N
- Full UX 6.0
- Magisk & MagiskSU
- Fully deodexed
- Battery life, performance, and memory improvements
- Improved ART verification and compilation
- Sqlite3 support
- Disabled logging & removed bloatware
- Google Assistant built-in
- Knock ON with 3 taps minimum
- Fulmics Tweaks – tons of tweaks!
- Fulmics OTA – keep up to date with latest fixes!
- APM (Advanced Power Menu: Reboot, Hot Reboot, Recovery, Safe Mode)
- Camera: 60 FPS (FullHD), 64Bit (4k), 100% Quality (jpeg)
⇓⇓ Download Fulmics 1.0 Nougat Custom ROM On LG G6 ⇓⇓
*If you want new update then check > here
Guide To Install:-
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Next download “ FulmicsROM-1.0.zip ” file & copy file to external storage.
- Now turn off your device and enter Recovery Mode (TWRP).
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate and select the FulmicsROM-1.0.zip file for flash.
- Your device will enter AROMA installer.
- Select the features you want then process to the installation.
- Similarly, flash the OTA update.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.