Install G950USQU2CRB9 Oreo On Galaxy S8 [Sprint, T-Mobile And Verizon]
The G950USQU2CRB9 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S8. At this time this update is available for Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile Galaxy S8. We always share latest Samsung firmware links fully unlocked for full speed download. Officially Samsung launched the latest G950USQU2CRB9 Android 8.0 update for Galaxy S8 Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon variant devices. Today we share a guide to install G950USQU2CRB9 Oreo on Galaxy S8 Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Latest Samsung Galaxy S8 Firmware is now available for download. If you want to install latest stock firmware on Galaxy S8 then you are in right place here we provide you the Official latest Galaxy S8 stock firmware for Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon models. Download and install G950USQU2CRB9 Oreo on Galaxy S8 from below.
This update brings all new February 2018 security patch with added some new features and more stable optimized. This G950USQU2CRB9 update work on Galaxy S8 SM-G950U version. We found the direct download link of G950USQU2CRB9 Oreo on Galaxy S8 Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. If your device rooted and you are not able to update your device to the latest version then you can install it by flashing manually. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
Galaxy S8 stock firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 8.0 OREO
- UI Version: Samsung Experience 9.0
- Firmware Versions: G950USQU2CRB9
- Device name: Galaxy S8
- Model number: SM-G950U
- Variant support: Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon
- Android security patch level: 01.02.2018
- Status: Official (Full firmware)
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download the ODIN file.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Note: If your device bricked then don’t need to follow first 2 steps (above).
Firmware, Tool, Driver link:
We share the direct download link of G950USQU2CRB9 February 2018 update for Galaxy S8. This firmware for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U version device. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool. Download latest Galaxy S8 firmware and let’s go to the instruction below.
ODIN Tool⇒ ODIN.zip
Samsung Driver⇒ HERE
You may also like:
- G955USQU1AQFJ Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (June 2017)
- J105HXWU0AQK1 Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105 Security Update (NOV 2017)
- G950USQU1AQFJ T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
- Install WW-14.2016.1711.215 ZEN UI 4.0 On ZenFone 4 Max
- Update G950USQU1AQDE Firmware For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (US)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G950USQS2BRB1_USA_v7.0.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Bixby button + Volume down + power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.