Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update For MI 3/4
Xiaomi is coming with the MIUI 9 update for its devices. The update will be available for this device is not confirmed. Xiaomi released Latest Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update For MI 3/4. This update is based on Nougat. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update.
- New swipe to delete lock screen notifications
- UI adjustments for toggles
- Changed icons for charging and keyboard switching
- Fixed notifications shade issues
- New home screen settings added
- New antivirus scan for apps not installed from Google Play
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI 3/4 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable 22.214.171.124 Update. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- Guide To Download and Install Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download Xiaomi MIUI Fastboot Rom’s for MI and Redmi Phones
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 For OnePlus 5 For Fixing 911 Reboot Issue
- Install B210 Android 6.0 Huawei Mate 8 OTA [Asia]
- Stable B361 EMUI 5.0 Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Stock ROM [EVA-L19]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM as per your installation.
⇓⇓ Download ROM, Tool and Driver Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂