Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update For MI 3/4
- New swipe to delete lock screen notifications
- UI adjustments for toggles
- Changed icons for charging and keyboard switching
- Fixed notifications shade issues
- New home screen settings added
- New antivirus scan for apps not installed from Google Play
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI 3/4 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable 184.108.40.206 Update. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- Guide To Download and Install Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download Xiaomi MIUI Fastboot Rom’s for MI and Redmi Phones
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 For OnePlus 5 For Fixing 911 Reboot Issue
- Install B210 Android 6.0 Huawei Mate 8 OTA [Asia]
- Stable B361 EMUI 5.0 Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Stock ROM [EVA-L19]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM as per your installation.
⇓⇓ Download ROM, Tool and Driver Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂