Install N2G47H.7.11.18 Stable ROM For MI A1 (Android One)
This update brings some fixes to the previous version. The bugs which were identified in the earlier version are fixed now. You can download and install this update now. Many users are waiting for MI A1 Oreo update as its a first Xiaomi device with Android One. But they promised it will come at the end of December.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI A1 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this N2G47H.7.11.18 Stable ROM For MI A1. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for a daily usage.
If you are an MI A1 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. N2G47H.7.11.18 Stable ROM For MI A1 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
- Guide To Download And Install LG G6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For MI 5
- Android 7.1.1 CyanogenMod 14.1 Nougat ROM For Mi 5
- Install AOSP 8.0 EXP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Nexus 4
- Guide To Install August AT&T Firmware Update For LG V20 H91010P
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
⇓⇓ Download N2G47H.7.11.18 Stable ROM For MI A1 ⇓⇓
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂