Download EMUI 8.0 For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-AL00 Chinese Variant
Today Huawei sends Emui 8.0 to Huawei Mate 9 Chinese Variant. Huawei skips EMUI 6.0 or 7.0 update and jumps straight to EMUI 8.0. Now time to roll this update on their device. At this time this firmware in on beta version. Today we share with you how to download EMUI 8.0 for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-AL00 Chinese Variant. If you want to install this OREO this then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. We found Android Oreo Firmware for Mate 9 on HiCloud.
Beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build 22.214.171.1245 version. Many users asking when Huawei release EMUI 8.0 for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-AL00 Chinese Variant. Today we share the full firmware link and full process to update your device to OREO version. This EMIUI 8.0 update is available for MHA-AL00 variants in Chinese users.
EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Firmware. First, unlock the bootloader of your device and then follow posted flashing method. If your device has locked then try the second method. EMUI 8.0 For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-AL00 comes with a build number MHA-AL00 126.96.36.1995 (C00log). If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Device name: Huawei Mate 9
- Model number: MHA-AL00
- Release Date: 06.12.2017
- Firmware: MHA-AL00 188.8.131.525 (C00log)
- Status: Official
- Region: China
- Changelog: Click here.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of your device.
⇓⇓ Download EMUI 8.0 For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-AL00 ⇓⇓
Download OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Firmware (Europe/Asia) – From HERE
Download OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Update [184.108.40.2061] – From HERE
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download “HWOTA-LON-MHA.zip” file and extract it.
- Then copy HWOTA folder to Desktop.
- Download “update.zip” “update_data_full_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”.
- Rename Two files “update_data_full_public.zip ” to “update_data_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”
to “update_all_hw.zip” and copy all files to HWOTA\update folder.
- Now open update.bat with the administrator. Press any key to continue.
- Turn off your phone, enter Bootloader mode by Volume Down + Power and connect your device to the computer.
- This step will install TWRP on your device.
- After process complete disconnect your device and boot into TWRP mode by Volume Up + Power.
- Ones you’re in TWRP mode plug in USB cable.
- Now Chose Option 2. Script update directory.
- Select Update Type 1. Same model update.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.