Guide To Install Lollipop Flyme OS ROM For Moto G2
Guide To Install 4.5.4 Flyme OS ROM For Moto G2. Here is the Flyme OS ROM for MOTO G2 smartphone. Meizu’s official UI Flym OS is now ported for Moto G2. Flyme OS is not equal to the Moto’s Stock AOSP UI but for users who want to try something new, they can install this custom ROM on their device. Let’s get some information about Flyme OS 4.5.4
Features Of 4.5.4 Flyme OS ROM:
- Performance optimizations
- Lots of customization options are available
- Faster operations
- Much more themes and customization options
- Based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
much more features are available, If you are a Moto G2 user then you must install the ROM. Moto’s AOSP is best but try this ROM for more customizations options. It will surely have a different experience. So just let;s head towards the steps of installations follow them and flash the ROM and you are ready to go,
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Oppo F1S
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Oukitel U13
- Install Android 5.1 360 OS Rom For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 ResurrectionRemix ROM For Honor 8
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM For BLUBOO Xtouch X500
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Flyme OS ROM and GAPPS from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Flyme OS ROM For Moto G2 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “4.5.4_FlymeOS_ROM_MotoG2.Zip” and Update.zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the 4.5.4_FlymeOS_ROM_MotoG2.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Again tap on install and navigate to the GAPPS.zip.
- Swipe it to install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.