Install 5.8.3-Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For LG G6
Install 5.8.3 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For LG G6. Here is the Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 Nougat ROM for LG G6 H870. This is one of the best custom ROMs made from for this device. RR ROM is stable for LG G6, yes you heard it right it is stable ROM. this ROM is now alpha stage so some of the bugs are there in this ROM. Just flash this ROM through recovery and enjoy.
- Camera(flash this kernel for working camera kernel but in this version, but won’t work)
- Bluetooth flash this kernel will rebuild the later kernel.
This ROM is perfect for daily using. Credits go to the RR team and developer on XDA Forum J0SH1X. So without any further pieces of information, we will head towards the flashing procedure of this Resurrection Remix ROM.
- NFC (works but causes wake locks).
Recommended For You:
- Install LG G6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Install LG G4 Nougat Firmware (F500k/L/S)
- Fulmics 3.1 LG G6 Ported Nougat ROM On LG G5
- Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For OnePlus 5
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- This ROM only for LG G6 H870 variant device.
- Make sure your device installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download RR ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For LG G6 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ RR-N-v5.8.3-20170719-h870-Unofficial.zip ” and Patches.Zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the RR-N-v5.8.3-20170719-h870-Unofficial.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select and Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you Liked the post Don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problems you can reach us at our official Facebook page or comment below in comment box.