Guide To Install Lollipop MIUI 8 ROM For Lenovo P1M
Guide To Install Lollipop MIUI 8 ROM For Lenovo P1M. Here is Lollipop MIUI 8 ROM for Lenovo P1M. MIUI is the official UI of Xiaomi which is more customizable and tonnes of themes and wallpapers are available on it. Which makes this ROM more popular and also its user interface is much better. So without any further information let’s know the features of this repack MIUI 8 ROM.
Features Of v8.1.3 MIUI 8 ROM:
- Pre-rooted ROM
- Pre-Installed Xposed framework
- Removed unneeded system files
- changes EXT sd card R/W permission
- Added screen recorder
- Pre-Installed BusyBox
Much more features are available. See the title it is repacked ROM more extra packs are available for this ROM download these all from downloads section below if you want. We will tell you what’s included in the extra packs in the post below.
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install Micromax Unite 2 Miui 8 Custom Rom
- Download MoKee Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe Shot
- Download Marshmallow Resurrection Remix ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5
- Guide To Install LG Stylo 2 Plus Nougat Firmware (LG-K550)(T-Mobile)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 V8.1.3 ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI_8_v8.1.3_Global_Repack_P1ma40.zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MIUI_8_v8.1.3_Global_Repack_P1ma40.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM.
If you want to install the extra packs download the P1m_MIUI_8_Extra-Pack.zip and flash through the recovery. The extra pack contains:
- Xposed Installer
- Heads up notification hider
- Bluetooth audio widget for connecting wireless Bluetooth audio device
NOTE: Do NOT update the Xposed framework, it should be V86
Dark Theme Pack:
These are for those who cannot download theme through theme manager
- Download the dark theme Zip from the download section.
- Now put the theme folder inside the MIUI folder on your internal storage.
- After that, open the theme manager and apply the themes from the offline section.
How To Set Screen Recorder:
- Open the screen recorder app i.e. SCR Pro.
- After that open the encoder.
- Now, select the software MPEG-4.
That’s it!! Enjoy the MIUI v8 ROM on your Lenovo P1M. If you have any problems comment in the comment box below!!