Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi 3
This device released with its own interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
Lineage os 15 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Redmi 3. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi 3 and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- [FIRMWARE] Stock Coolpad Note 3 Plus Firmware
- Install Android 6.0 AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Coolpad Note 3 (VOLTE)
- [FIRMWARE] Coolpad Note 3 Stock Firmware v34 & Tool
- Download Xiaomi MIUI Fastboot Rom’s for MI and Redmi Phones
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Mi Max 2
What’s not working:
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM, gapps, and Magisk.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi 3/Pro ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” Android8.0_LineageOS15_Redmi3.zip” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Android8.0_LineageOS15_Redmi3.zip file, tap on add more ZIPS and add GAPPS and magisk.
- Swipe to flash the ZIPS.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.