The G930TUVS4BRA1 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930T T-Mobile variant. Previously we already posted the N950USQS2BQL9 firmware for Galaxy Note 8 Sprint variant. Now we always upload latest security patch also upload the G930TUVS4BRA1 January 2018 Patch For Galaxy S7 SM-G930T. Officially Samsung launched the latest G930TUVS4BRA1 Galaxy S7 SM-G930T Nougat Firmware with latest January 2017 Security Patch.
Samsung released Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy S7 runs 1.6 GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Galaxy S7 lets you snap 12-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera.
Some month age Samsung release nougat ROM for T-Mobile Galaxy S7. Now they add some new features and optimize also this update comes with the latest security patch. This G930TUVS4BRA1 version firmware comes with 01.01.18 security patch. We provide G930TUVS4BRA1 full speed download link that comes with January 2018 Patch for Galaxy S7 SM-G930T. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S7 SM-G930T version. We will guide you how to update via Odin quickly.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: G930TUVS4BRA1
- Device name: Galaxy S7
- Model Number: SM-G930T
- Release Date: 02.01.2018
- Android security patch level: 01.01.2018
- Country: USA (T-Mobile)
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G930T.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download Odin and Firmware file from below.
- Read Instructions carefully.
G930TUVS4BRA1 January 2018 Patch For Galaxy S7 SM-G930T
Recommended for you:-
Update OxygenOS 4.7.1 On OnePlus 5T [FULL ROM]
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G930TUVS4BRA1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.