Today we share official Micromax Dual 5 stock firmware. People who have brick or boot loop after installing custom ROMs, rooting, flashing kernels or anything customized your device, then this Micromax Dual 5 firmware help you to recover your smartphone to normal. This firmware will revert back to you stock ROM.
Micromax released Micromax Dual 5 smartphone with stable Android OS Marshmallow v6.0. The Micromax Dual5 powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 128 GB that can not be via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Micromax Dual5 lets you snap brilliant Dual 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 13-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version: – Cool UI
- Release Date:- 20.March.2017
- Device: – Micromax Dual 5
- Status: – Official
- Type:- “.zip” file and Tool.
- File Size :- 2 GB
⇓⇓ Download Micromax Dual 5 Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download the zip file and Unzip it.
- Install Driver from driver folder.
- Install QGDP from “QGDP Tool v4.0.3” folder.
- Now Open QGDP_assembly.exe from Desktop or “C:\Program Files (x86)”.
- Enter password 9527 or 369 to login in this tool.
- Cling on config in YGDP tool.
- Add “CPB” file from “Firmware” folder then click apply.
- Switch off your Phone
- Click on start in YGDP tool.
- Switch off your device and connect to PC using USB cable that’s it.