Download Elephone P9000 Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
We are sharing Elephone P9000 Stock Firmware Driver And Tool in this post. Here we have the official Marshmallow firmware for Elephone P9000. You can also update your Elephone P9000 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
The previous year, Elephone released Elephone P9000 with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This device runs on Octa Core 1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6755M processor and it comes with 4 GB of RAM. Elephone P9000 comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 1920 x 1080 pixels with 401 PPI. It has 32 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 64 GB. This is the first device from Elephone that comes with a narrow bezel of low budget.
The Elephone P9000 gives you 13-megapixel of rear camera to capture great memories, and also 8-megapixel of front facing the camera for excellent Selfies. The best part is it comes with F/2.0 large aperture and laser-aided autofocus feature for good quality sensitive to the low light photo. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbricks your Elephone device. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Elephone P9000. Also If you want to install Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Elephone_P9000 click on this link. So let’s go to the instruction to install Elephone P9000 Stock Firmware.
Elephone P9000 Stock Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 24.02.2016
- Model: Elephone P9000
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.0 GB
- Firmware link: Elephone_P9000_20160224_6.0.zip
You May Also Like:
- G950USQS2BQL1 For Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware (Dec 2017)
- Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware On Galaxy J3 SM-J320R USA
- Install Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Redmi 4 Prime
- Guide To Revert Back And Unbrick Moto G5 By Stock Firmware
- Install Stock Firmware On HTC U11 Sprint [September 2017]
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.