The G955USQU2CRB9 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. At this time this update is available for T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint Galaxy S8 Plus. We always share latest Samsung firmware links fully unlocked for full speed download. Officially Samsung launched the latest G955USQU2CRB9 Android 8.0 update for Galaxy S8 Plus Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon variant devices. Today we share a guide to install G955USQU2CRB9 Oreo on Galaxy S8 Plus AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon. Sprint.
Latest Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Firmware is now available for download. If you want to install latest stock firmware on Galaxy S8 Plus then you are in right place here we provide you the Official latest Galaxy S8 Plus stock firmware for Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon models. Download and install G955USQU2CRB9 Oreo on Galaxy S8 Plus from below.
This update brings all new February 2018 security patch along with added some new features and more optimized. This G955USQU2CRB9 update work on Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U version. We found the direct download link of G955USQU2CRB9 Oreo on Galaxy S8 Plus Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon. If your device rooted and you are not able to update your device to the latest version then you can install it by flashing manually. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
Galaxy S8 Plus stock firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 8.0 OREO
- UI Version: Samsung Experience 9.0
- Firmware Versions: G955USQU2CRB9
- Device name: Galaxy S8 Plus
- Model number: SM-G955U
- Variant support: Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon
- Android security patch level: 01.02.2018
- Status: Official (Full firmware)
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download the ODIN file.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Note: If your device bricked then don’t need to follow first 2 steps (above).
Firmware, Tool, Driver link:
We share the direct download link of G955USQU2CRB9 February 2018 update for Galaxy S8 Plus. This firmware for Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U version device. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool. Download latest Galaxy S8 Plus firmware and let’s go to the instruction below.
You may also like:
- G955WVLU1AQG5 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955W Firmware Update
- G955FXXU1AQG5 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Security Update (July 2017)
- Download Stock G955USQU1AQDE Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware
- G955USQU1AQEF Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (June 2017)
- Install Official Experience 9.0 Oreo On Galaxy S7/Edge AT&T
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G955USQS2BRB1_USA_v7.0.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Bixby button + Volume down + power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.