Download Micromax Bharat 3 Android Oreo Firmware with Tool and Driver
Micromax Bharat 3 Android Oreo Firmware
Good news for Micromax Bharat 3 users, Micromax Bharat 3 Android Oreo Firmware is here for Bharat 3 Q437. If you are a Micromax Bharat 3 user and still using Android 6.0 or 7.0 then you can update your device to Android 8.1. We have already posted Android 7.0 Q437 firmware guide now we have also posted Android 8.1 firmware. Here is the Micromax Bharat 3 Android Oreo Firmware with tool driver and guide.
The Micromax Bharat 3 came with the 5-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 2-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. The Bharat 3 is more than a phone. It has removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
If you face any lag of your device and software issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock Micromax Bharat 3 oreo firmware will update your device to Android 8.1, fixes any issue and unbrick Bharat 3 Q437. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Micromax Bharat 3 Q437. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Bharat 3 Firmware.
Micromax Bharat 3 Android Oreo Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 8.1
- Version Name: MMX_Q437_SW_V06_HW_V1.0_20180305
- Android Name: Oreo
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 05/03/2018
- Device name: Bharat 3
- Model number: Q437
- Country: EN.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 605 MB
Firmware Tool, Driver link
We have uploaded latest firmware, MTk flash tool and Q437 MTk driver to you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ MMX_Q437_SW_V06_HW_V1.0_20180305.zip
Tool ⇒ SP_Flash_Tool
Driver ⇒ MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:-
- Guide To Unbrick Moto X4 Using Stock Android 8.0 OREO Firmware
- Download Latest Micromax Canvas 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Download and Install Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download Latest Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Firmware (PB2-670M)
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.