Yesterday Samsung send official Experience 9.0 Oreo On Galaxy S7/Edge AT&T. We know Samsung already started to roll out Android OREO beta for Galaxy S7/Edge. At this time this firmware in on beta version. Samsung shares Galaxy S7/Edge Oreo OTA update of AT&T version. If you want to install this OREO this then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system.
The Android 8.0 OREO update is now available with the latest build for Galaxy S7/Edge AT&T version. Many users want to update their device to OREO, so we guide you install via manually on your Galaxy S7/Edge. This Samsung experience version 9.0 update is available for both Galaxy S7/Edge AT&T variants’ users. This update works only SM-G930A or SM-G935A model.
Samsung already started rolling out Official Experience 9.0 Oreo on Galaxy S7/Edge AT&T. Experience version 9.0 comes with lots of new features. It is based on the latest version of the operating system built on the Android Oreo UI and UX. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the beta Android Oreo ROM for Galaxy S7/Edge Update. This firmware flash by Fastboot mode or SD card update. If you are new in this process, then, please first read the following steps.
Pre-requisites to install Experience 9.0 Oreo On Galaxy S7/Edge AT&T:-
- Backup Important Data and files.
- Need installed flash tool ADB Flash tool download it from below links.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Download OREO firmware.
- Read Instruction.
You may also like:
- Download And Update B190 Huawei Mate 9 ROM [MHA-L29] [USA]
- Guide To Install August AT&T Firmware Update For LG V20 H91010P
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Xiaomi MI 5
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K3 Note
- Optimized Oreo ROM On Galaxy S4 [Lineage OS 15]
- Install NitrogenOS 8.1 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3
- Update G950USQU1AQDE Firmware For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (US)
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above Oreo OTA Zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip “
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully update OREO on your device. If you have any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!