Install Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W Nougat Firmware Manually
After long days of waiting today Samsung launch nougat firmware for Galaxy S5 Neo device. If you use any other device and you want to customize then search in your blog we posted many types of ROM and firmware. We hear that news and find firmware for you. Today we share Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W Nougat Firmware for many countries. Also, this update comes with the latest security patch. If you want to update nougat version on your device then this post will help you. This is an official stock firmware, if you bricked your device then this firmware will help you to unbrick your device.
Samsung released Galaxy S5 Neo smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Galaxy S5 Neo devices run 1.5GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 16 GB. Galaxy S5 Neo has 5.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This device has 16-megapixel rare camera for photo & 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
Many devices already got nougat update even now android oreo preview ready to install. At this time Samsung releases Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W Nougat Firmware. This update brings all Android Nougat features, new UX, and various improvements. Here we posting all nougat firmware from sammobile. That you can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: G903WVLU1CQH4
- Device Name: Galaxy S5 Neo
- Model Number: SM-G903W
- Release Date: 27.08.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.08.2017
- Country: Canada
- Status: Official
- Check your device model number and variant to download the correct file.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:
Guide To Install:
- First, extract Odin.zip and firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.