J730GUBU1AQF3 Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G Nougat Firmware June 2017
Samsung released Android 7.0 Nougat for their Android Smartphone. We already posted many Samsung phones nougat Firmware. And here is the stock J730GUBU1AQF3 Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G Nougat Firmware. This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung TouchWiz UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G, also update latest version security patch. This official Firmware can be flashable via Odin.
About Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro came with 1.6GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7870 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. It has 64 GB of internal storage and a 3600 mAh removable battery. The Galaxy J7 Pro has 13-megapixel primary camera and 13-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung TouchWiz UI.
This update comes with latest March [01.06.2017] security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat an update for Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G. If you want to update your device to nougat then this J730GUBU1AQF3 Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G Nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy J7 SM-J730G. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: J730GUBU1AQF3
- Device name: Galaxy J7
- Model number: SM-J730G
- Release Date: 22-06-2017
- Region: TPA
- Android security patch level: 01.06.2017
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-J730G.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ J730GUBU1AQF3 Galaxy J7 SM-J730G Nougat Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- Guide To Install Batman Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For Samsung Galaxy S8
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat BETA B302 Update For MediaPad M3
- Install A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat Firmware
- G950USQU1AQFJ T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and J730GUBU1AQF3 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.