Download Swipe Elite 3 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Today share official Swipe Elite 3 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver. We have new Stock firmware for Swipe Elite 3.
Swipe released Swipe Elite 3 smartphone with stable Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow). This device powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded 32GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Swipe Elite 3 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Those people till now don’t get any update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
You may also like:-
For more custom ROM or firmware please search on our blog.
- Android Version: – Android 6.0
- Android Name: – Marshmallow
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – 15.07.2017
- Model: – Swipe Elite 3
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.93 GB
⇓⇓ Download Swipe Elite 3 Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- First, download firmware file and extract it.
- Then install Spreadtrum driver.
- Now run ” UPGRADE DOWNLOAD.exe ” From SPD UPGRADE TOOL folder.
- Browse the .PAC file from firmware folder.
- Click on the start downloading button.
- Switch off the device.
- Hold volume down and connect your phone to PC with USB cable.
- Flash will start auto and after it is done re-insert the battery and turn on your phone.
Note: First time take 5-10 minutes to boot your device.