Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928PVPS3DQF1 SM-G928P Firmware (June 2017)
G928PVPS3DQF1 Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928P Firmware
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus came with Exynos 7420 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 32/64GB of internal storage and a 3000mAh removable battery. The Galaxy S6 Edge Plus has 16megapixel primary camera and 5megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update comes with latest security patch update. We provide full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928P. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928P Firmware (June 2017) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Firmware Versions: – G928PVPS3DQF1
- Galaxy S6 Edge Plus: – SM-G928P
- Release Date: – 18.04.2017
- Android security patch level:- 26.06.2017
- Country: USA (Sprint)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G928P.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G928PVPS3DQF1 SM-G928P Firmware ⇓⇓
- Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy S6 / Edge
- G920AUCU5EQB8 Nougat OTA For Galaxy S6 With February 2017 Security Patch
- G920AUU5EQA8 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge AT&T
- Stock Android 6.0.1 G920FXXS5DQE2 Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Firmware
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G928PVPS3DQF1 Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
Like our Facebook page and subscribe our newsletter to know the first email about all post, we always share full speed download link for you.