Download Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For MI Mix
Xiaomi is coming with the MIUI 9 update for its devices. MI Mix is one of them. Before the MIUI 9 released for MI Mix. Xiaomi released Latest Nougat MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI Mix. This update is based on Nougat. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update.
- Separate app locks for dual apps
- Switches for common settings in search results
- Slide to browse wallpapers
- Text editing module in photo editor
- Renaming Albums
Much more features are added. This is the Stable ZIP and does not contain any bugs. If you are Mi Mix user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Stable ROM For MI Mix. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- MI Mix
- G920PVPS4DQE2 May Security Nougat Update For Galaxy S6 SM-G920P
- Stable B361 EMUI 5.0 Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Stock ROM [EVA-L19]
- Install B156 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Android 7 [Middle East]
- Install Miui 7 v184.108.40.206 Lollipop Rom For Lenovo A7000
- Update B330 EMUI 5.0 Huawei Nova Nougat Firmware [Middle East]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update For MI Mix ⇓⇓
Recovery Flashable ROM Download
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step1: Read Preparation.
Step2: Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step3: Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step4: Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Charge The Device And HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Select Downlaod Mode.
Step5: Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step6: Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Step8: Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂