Download Latest China Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update For MI 5C
- Fixed couldn’t turn off gradual ringtones
- Fixed weather widget that doesn’t show correctly
- Download using specific URL’s fixed
- Based On Android Nougat.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI 5C user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable 18.104.22.168 Update. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- Stable B206 EMUI 4.0 Huawei MediaPad M2 Firmware [M2-801L] [Europe]
- Guide To Download and Install Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Stock B170 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Huawei Mate 8
- Unofficial ResurrectionRemix Android 6.0.1 ROM For Honor 5X
- [Update] eUI 5.8 Full OTA Update For LeEco Le 2 [India]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM as per your installation.
⇓⇓ Download ROM, Tool and Driver Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Charge The Device And HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Select Downlaod Mode.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Step 8: – Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂