Some weeks ago Huawei sends pre-release OREO firmware for Honor V9. Huawei skips EMUI 6.0 or 7.0 update and jumps straight to EMUI 8.0. Now time to roll out EMUI 8.0 update for Honor and Huawei device. At this time this firmware in beta version. Good news for Honor V9 users, today we share OREO Honor V9 EMUI 8.0 Firmware [188.8.131.525]. If you want to install this OREO update then follow the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. We found Android Oreo Firmware for Honor V9 on HiCloud.
Beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build B315 version. Many users asking when Huawei send OREO update for Honor V9 so today we share the full firmware link and full process to update your device to OREO version. This EMUI 8.0 update is available for both DUK-AL20 variants in China users.
You may also like:
Huawei already releases rolling out OREO Honor V9 EMUI 8.0 firmware. EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the OREO Honor V9 EMUI 8.0 Firmware. EMUI 8.0 update for Honor V9 comes with a build number DUK-AL20 184.108.40.2065(C00). If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Firmware Versions: B315
- Device name: Honor V9
- Model number: DUK-AL20
- Release Date: 27.10.2017
- Firmware: DUK-AL20 220.127.116.115(C00)
- Status: Official
- Region: China.
- Changelog: Click here.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs to 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download OREO Honor V9 EMUI 8.0 Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update (TWRP method):-
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install then install update_full_DUK-AL20_all_cn.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Guide To Install Update (dload method):-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.