Install Huawei Mate 9 Pro B366 Oreo Firmware For Europe
Huawei sent a new update in Huawei Mate 9 Pro. Latest B366 OREO update is now available for Mate 9. We provide official firmware with CUST and Public data file link below. Today we share Huawei Mate 9 Pro B366 Oreo Firmware For Europe variant device. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. We found this update on HiCloud.
Latest android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build 188.8.131.526. EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. More bugs fixed in this update. We share full changelog below please see if you want to know full changelog.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. Many users till now don’t get this update via updater app, so if you want to update your device manually, then you are the right place. Here the guide and Huawei Mate 9 Pro B366 Oreo Firmware link for the LON-L29 European version. This update works only LON-L29 variants device. Which is build number is LON-L29C432B366. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Device name: Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Model number: LON-L29
- Firmware: LON-L29C432B366 (184.108.40.2066)
- Status: Official
- Region: Europe
- Changelog: Click Here.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro B366 Oreo Firmware Link:
You may also like:
- Download Huawei P9 Stock Rom’s International and Chinese Rom’s
- Install B156 Android 7.0 Firmware For Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 [Europe]
- Update EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 B185 Firmware [Europe]
- Install B156 Android 7.0 Firmware For Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29
- Install Huawei Mate 9 OREO B371 Update For Middle East
- Download OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Update [220.127.116.111]
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download “HWOTA-LON-MHA.zip” file and extract it.
- Then copy HWOTA folder to Desktop.
- Download “update.zip” “update_data_full_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”.
- Rename Two files “update_data_full_public.zip ” to “update_data_public.zip” and “update_full_***-***_***.zip”
to “update_all_hw.zip” and copy all files to HWOTA\update folder.
- Now open update.bat with the administrator. Press any key to continue.
- Turn off your phone, enter Bootloader mode by Volume Down + Power and connect your device to the computer.
- This step will install TWRP on your device.
- After process complete disconnect your device and boot into TWRP mode by Volume Up + Power.
- Ones you’re in TWRP mode plug in USB cable.
- Next chose Option 2. Script update directory.
- Select Update Type 1. Same model update.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.