Good news for users of the Moto Z Play. Android 8.0 OREO Stock ROM is now available for Moto Z Play. Motorola rolled out Android 8.0 OREO OTA as soak test for Moto Z Play variant. This oreo update brings new Moto launcher, notification dots, new icons for apps, and comes with the latest security patch. If you want to install Blur_Version.27.21.4 Soak Test 2 Oreo On Moto Z Play then follow this guide.
Install Blur_Version.27.21.4 Soak Test 2 Oreo On Moto Z Play
This OREO update is compatible with Moto Z Play models. This OREO Soak Test comes with the v27.21.4 build version. This is beta update and soon this update you get on your device if you already using Soak Test 1. You can wait for the OTA updates if you already using soak test either follow this guide to install Blur_Version.27.21.4 Soak Test 2 Oreo On Moto Z Play.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: ZEN UI
- Device name: Moto Z Play
- Firmware Versions: blur_Version.27.21.4
You may also like:
- Install Official Android 8.0 OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force [T-Mobile]
- Download And Install Official Xiaomi MI 6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM
- Update Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo ROM [WW_15.0410.1712.31]
- Install Oreo Beta 2 OxygenOS 5.0 For OnePlus 5 [Leaked]
- NDN26.118-23-12-3 November Security Update For Moto Z Play Verizon
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50% charge for flashing.
- ADB driver Link: adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip
- Moto Z Play v27.21.4 OTA OTA: blur_Version.27.21.4.addison.retail.en.US.zip
Guide To Install with updater app:-
- Download ” blur_Version.27.21.4.addison.retail.en.US.zip ” file from the above-mentioned link.
- Move the download file in your internal storage.
- Now rename the file name ” blur_Version.27.21.4.addison.retail.en.US.zip “.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Apply update from your device storage.
- Then select to install the OTA.zip, which you downloaded before.
- Wait for complete this process.
- After process done reboot your device.
If this process fails then follow the steps below.
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip and extract it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above blur_Version.27.21.4.addison.retail.en.US.zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip “
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.