The G950FXXU1CRB7 and G955FXXU1CRB7 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. We always share Samsung firmware links fully unlocked for full speed download. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 8.0 OREO February 2018 Update On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. If you don’t update your device to latest security patch then you are the right place. Install this latest G950FXXU1CRB7 and G955FXXU1CRB7 February 2018 update on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus and enjoy. Let’s talk about the device.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 Plus has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus runs on Android 7.0 Nougat but someday age Samsung sends Android 8.0 OREO update with Samsung Experience UI 9.0.
The OTA is currently rolling out in European countries. It will soon come to other Asian and other countries in a few days. This update comes with some new item with latest February [01.02.2018] security patch update. We share the direct download link of G950FXXU1CRB7 and G955FXXU1CRB7 February 2018 Update On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. This firmware only for G955F/FD and G950F/FD version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
Pre-requisites to install February 2018 Update On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus:-
- Android Version: Android 8.0 OREO
- UI Version: Samsung Experience
- Firmware Versions: G950FXXU1CRB7 and G955FXXU1CRB7
- Device name: Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Model number: G955F/FD and G950F/FD
- Android security patch level: 01.02.2018
- Status: Official (Full firmware)
- Make sure your device model no is G955F/FD and G950F/FD.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download the ODIN file: Odin.zip.
- Download OREO firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and OREO OTA.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.
You may also like:
- G955FXXU1AQG5 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Security Update (July 2017)
- G950USQS2BQL1 For Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware (Dec 2017)
- Download And Install Official Xiaomi MI 6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM
- Update G950USQU1AQDE Firmware For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (US)
- Update Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo ROM [WW_15.0410.1712.31]
- Install Stock Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On ZenFone 4 ZE554KL