Download Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
We are sharing Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware, Driver, and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware for unbricking and updating. You can also update your Micromax Bharat 4 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will Unbrick Micromax Bharat 4 Q440.
The previous year, Micromax released Micromax Bharat 4 with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Micromax Bharat 4 comes with 5.0 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 16 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 32 GB.
The Micromax Bharat 4 gives you 5-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 5-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. The Bharat 4 is more than a phone. It has removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbrick Bharat 4 Q440. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Micromax Bharat 4 Q440. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Bharat 4 Firmware.
Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 24.05.2017
- Device name: Micromax Bharat 4
- Model number: Q440
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.32GB
- Firmware link: Micromax_Q440_MT6737M_SW_V01_HW_V3.0_20170524_7.0.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Micromax Canvas A1 Firmware & Tool
- Micromax Canvas Play Q355 Firmware & Tool
- Install Nougat CyanogenMod 14 For Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501
- Cool OS 2 For Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311 (KitKat Version)
- Install Official Nougat Stock Firmware On Oukitel U20 Plus
- Lenovo K8 Plus Firmware, Tool, Driver to Unbrick and back to Stock Rom
- Guide To Unbrick OPPO A37FW (When Vibrating Only)
- Complete List Of Official Zte Nubia Z9 Stock Roms
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.