Gionee F103 Pro did not get Android 7.0 Nougat update officially. Gionee F103 Pro launched with Android Marshmallow, but many users want to update the device to the new Android 7.0, then you can try Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Gionee F103 Pro. So today we share Stable Resurrection Remix 5.8 Nougat ROM For Gionee F103 Pro. This custom ROM is fully stable and based on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat with the most recent security patch.
Gionee F103 Pro launched in September 2016. This device is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core it comes with 3GB of RAM. Its internal storage is 16 GB that can not be expanded via a microSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 2400 mAh battery.
AOSP based on Android OS with a fully optimized kernel and light UI to get maximum performance. So AOSP is one of the best custom Android 7.0 Stable AOSP Nougat ROM For Gionee F103 Pro. Thanks to XDA members ” Ãmît Kúmår ” to share this ROM.
Features of Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM:-
- Not fully stable
- Simple RR.
- Super Smooth.
- Dialer fixed
- All other features are working except following bugs
You may also like:
- Download Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A AT&T Firmware
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat Nokia Custom ROM On DOOGEE Y6
- Install Official Nougat Stock Firmware On Oukitel U20 Plus
- Ported Galaxy J5 2016 Stock Nougat ROM For Galaxy J5 2015
- Download Marshmallow Resurrection Remix ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5
- Required Custom Recovery.
- Backup Your Current ROM & all-important Data.
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download AResurrection_Remix.zip, Gapps file.
- Read Instruction.
RR Nougat ROM For Gionee F103 Pro Link:
Guide To Install:-
- Download and copy all files to external or internal memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select the Resurrection_remix.zip file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for processing complete.
- Again back to recovery menu and install GAPPS file.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to boot, please don’t interrupt the process.