We are sharing Elephone P8 Mini Stock Firmware Driver and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Nougat firmware for Elephone P8 Mini. You can also update your Elephone P8 Mini smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
The previous year, Elephone released Elephone P8 Mini with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on Octa Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 processor and it comes with 4 GB of RAM. Elephone P8 Mini comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It has 64 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 128 GB.
The Elephone P8 Mini gives you dual 13+2 megapixel rear camera to capture great memories, and also 16 megapixels of front facing the camera for excellent Selfies. The best part is it comes with full HD screen for more colorful visual performance. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbricks your Elephone device. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Elephone P8 Mini. So let’s go to the instruction to install Elephone P8 Mini Stock Firmware.
Elephone P8 Mini Stock Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 27.07.2017
- Model: Elephone P8 Mini
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.0 GB
- Firmware link: Elephone_P8_Mini_MT6750_20170727_7.0.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.