Guide To Install MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5x
Short Info About Honor 5X:
Huawei Honor 5X has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. 5X has 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor, and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 256GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of the battery.
Features of MIUI 8:
- Upgraded to June 1 Security Patch
- AdWay features
- GAPPS already included
- Custom Script
- Magisk Included
- Removed MIUI Market
- SuperSU Root
Recommended For You:
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Honor 7
- Android 7.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 For Honor 5X
- Latest Android 6.0 Custom MIUI 8 Rom For Nubia Z11
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Mokee ROM For Honor 5X
Supported Devices model:
- Huawei Honor 5X
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM ⇓⇓
You may also like: Complete List Of Official Honor 5x Stock Rom All Models
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI_8_Global_V1.1_OneTeamEdition.zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MIUI_8_Global_V1.1_OneTeamEdition.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM.
That’s it!! Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM on your Honor 5X. If you have any problems comment in the comment box below!!