Guide To Install MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5x
Guide To Install MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5x. MIUI 8 ROM is based on the Marshmallow version of Android. It is compatible with the Honor 5x. MIUI is the official UI of Xiaomi which is more customizable and tonnes of themes and wallpapers are available on it. Which makes this ROM more popular and also its user interface is much better. Thanks to ” kaankulahli ” to share this custom ROM in XDA forum.
Short Info About Honor 5X:
Huawei Honor 5X has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. 5X has 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor, and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 256GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of the battery.
Features of MIUI 8:
- Upgraded to June 1 Security Patch
- AdWay features
- GAPPS already included
- Custom Script
- Magisk Included
- Removed MIUI Market
- SuperSU Root
Recommended For You:
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Honor 7
- Android 7.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 For Honor 5X
- Latest Android 6.0 Custom MIUI 8 Rom For Nubia Z11
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Mokee ROM For Honor 5X
Supported Devices model:
- Huawei Honor 5X
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM ⇓⇓
You may also like: Complete List Of Official Honor 5x Stock Rom All Models
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI_8_Global_V1.1_OneTeamEdition.zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MIUI_8_Global_V1.1_OneTeamEdition.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM.
That’s it!! Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM on your Honor 5X. If you have any problems comment in the comment box below!!