We are sharing Micromax Canvas Infinity Firmware, Driver, and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Micromax Canvas Infinity Firmware for unbricking and updating. You can also update your Micromax Canvas Infinity smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will Unbrick Micromax Canvas Infinity.
The previous year, Micromax released Micromax Canvas Infinity with Android 7.1.2 (Nougat). This device runs on 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Micromax Canvas Infinity comes with 5.7 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1440 pixels. It has 32 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 128 GB.
The Micromax Canvas Infinity gives you 13-megapixel rear camera to capture a good image and 16-megapixels in front facing the camera for excellent selfies. It’s a Removable Li-Ion 2980 mAh battery that keeps you charged for long. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbrick Canvas Infinity. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty on your device. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Canvas Infinity Firmware.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 08.04.2017
- Model: Micromax Canvas Infinity
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.7 GB
- Firmware link: Micromax_HS2_SW_V5_HW_V1.0_08042017_QFIL.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install Qualcomm USB drivers.
- Now open the QFIL Tool (QFIL.exe) from Qualcomm_Flash_Image_Loader folder.
- Then click the Browse button and select the extracted firmware [.MBN] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now click on the Load XML button and select the rawprogram.xml file from Firmware folder.
- Then switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol up key.
- Now click on Select Port button and select Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader port.
- Now hit the download button and wait for flashing.
- After the flashing, a popup will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update In Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- Guide To Revert Back And Unbrick Moto G5 By Stock Firmware
- Micromax Canvas Express 4G Q413 Firmware & Tool
- Elephone P9000E Stock Firmware With Tool
- Elephone P8 Mini Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471 Firmware & Tool
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.