We are sharing latest Micromax Canvas 1 Stock Firmware, Driver, and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Micromax Canvas 1 Firmware for unbricking and updating. You can also update your Micromax Canvas 1 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will Unbrick Micromax Canvas 1.
The previous year, Micromax released Micromax Canvas 1 with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Micromax Canvas 1 comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 16 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 64 GB.
The Micromax Canvas 1 gives you 8-megapixel rear camera to capture a good image and 5-megapixels in front facing the camera for excellent selfies. It’s a Non-Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery that keeps you charged for long. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbrick Canvas 1. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty on your device. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Canvas 1 Stock Firmware.
Micromax Canvas 1 Stock Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 23.06.2017
- Model: Micromax Canvas 1
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.6 GB
- Firmware link: Micromax_C1_20170623.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download the zip file and Unzip it.
- Install Driver from driver folder.
- Install YGDP from “YGDP Tool v4.0.3” folder.
- Now Open YGDP_assembly.exe from Desktop or “C:\Program Files (x86)”.
- Enter password 9527 or 369 to login to this tool.
- Click on config in YGDP tool.
- Add “CPB” file from “Firmware” folder then click apply.
- Switch off your Phone
- Click on start in YGDP tool.
- Switch off your device and connect to PC using the USB cable that’s it.
You May Also Like:
- Install 22.214.171.124 Marshmallow Update For Asus Zenfone Zoom
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392 Firmware and Tool
- Guide To Install Intex Aqua S7 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download Elephone C1 Max Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- [Firmware] Latest Coolpad Cool 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download Micromax Dual 4 E4816 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi 2
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.