A few days ago LG sent a new update on LG Q6 M703. The update came with latest build number M70310e. This firmware based on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat. M70310e Update is now available for LG Q6 M703. We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you a guide to install M70310e November Security Update on LG Q6 M703 for Canadian uses.
This update brings the latest Android 7.1.1 to the device and improves LG UX 5.0. This update comes with latest November Security patch also fixed some of the regular bugs. If you don’t get any update manually, then you are the right place. Here the guide and M70310e firmware link for LG Q6 M703 variant device. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: 20.November.2017
- Device: LG G6
- Model number: M703
- Status: Official
- Build Version: M70310e
- Security patch update: 1.Nov.2017
- Type: “.KDZ ”
- Guide To Install August AT&T Firmware Update For LG V20 H91010P
- Install B179 Nougat Update On Huawei P10 VTR-L09 [Europe]
- Download Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
- Install VOLTE Supported crDroid Custom Rom On Redmi 4A [v3.8.2]
- This firmware work only on LG Q6 M703 version.
- Backup your current ROM and data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download M70310e Update On LG Q6 M703 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select ” Ok “.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.