Install Android 7.0 Nougat MIUI 9 On OnePlus 3 And 3T
Latest MIUI 9 ROM is now available for Xiaomi device. Some days ago Xiaomi announced that they will launch MIUI 9 in April. Xiaomi is now rolling out the beta MIUI 9 update. This update rolling out via OTA on Redmi Note 4X and the Redmi MI 6. After 1 week of launching now, the OnePlus developer made MiUI 9 ROM. Today we share Nougat MIUI 9 On OnePlus 3 And 3T. It is compatible with the OnePlus 3 and 3T. MIUI is the official UI of Xiaomi which is more customizable and tons of themes and wallpapers are available on it.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
You may also like: MIUI 8 For OnePlus 3 And 3T
This is a custom ROM install via TWRP recovery. If you’re new to the in this process, then please first follow the complete step below. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide.
- Create a full backup of your phone.
- Need installed custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix Rom and Gapps.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat MIUI 9 On OnePlus 3 And 3T ⇓⇓
OnePlus 3: MIUI9_OP3_Hito_7.8.6_alpha.zip
OnePlus 3T: MIUI9_OP3T_Hito_7.8.6_alpha.zip
You may also like: Resurrection Remix Nougat For OnePlus 3
Guide To Install:-.
- Download ” MIUI9_OP3/T_Hito_7.8.6_alpha.zip ” and Gapps and copy it to Phone storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the MIUI9_OP3/T_Hito_7.8.6_alpha.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.