Here is the Unofficial ViperOS Custom ROM for Redmi 5A. ViperOS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat version. You can get much more performance and optimization in this ROM. Also, Stock Android UI makes it more smooth. If you are Xiaomi Redmi 5A user you must try this ROM it is faster and features packed ROM. Let’s check it out this ROM features.
ViperOS is one of the best custom ROM for performance, theme, and gaming. ViperOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports many varieties of themes, VoLTE, Battery icon settings and much more. This ROM is stable but if you find any bugs then comment below. Probably it can be fixed in next software update.
Install Android Nougat ViperOS Custom ROM for Redmi 5A
Special thanks to XDA Member ” ataberkozen ” to build ViperOS Custom ROM for Redmi 5A. ViperOS can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ViperOS Custom ROM for Redmi 5A and enjoy the experience of nougat with stable performance.
- Battery icon settings
- VoLTE icon
- Option to Display Data Disabled indicator Icons
- Lock screen weather
- Unlock keystore with fingerprint
- Custom ambient display settings
- And much more.
You may also like:
- Guide To Install Android 7.1 Nougat AOSP For Nexus 5
- Download Latest 7.10.12 Global BETA MIUI 9 ROM For Redmi 3/Prime
- Unofficial ResurrectionRemix Android 6.0.1 ROM For Honor 5X
- Install AOSP 8.0 EXP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Nexus 4
- Download halogenOS Custom Rom For Redmi Note 3
- Official Android 7.1.1 MoKee Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM: Viper-riva-20180203-Coral-v3.1.1-UNOFFICIAL.zip.
- Gapps Link: ARM64-Nano/Micro Gapps.
- Read the instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ Viper-riva-20180203-Coral-v3.1.1-UNOFFICIAL.zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Viper-riva-20180203-Coral-v3.1.1-UNOFFICIAL.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Now click on ” Add more zips ” and select Gapps file.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you face any problem comment below in the comment box. Also, you can reach us on our social pages.