Here is the most popular Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG Stylo 3 Plus. Lineage OS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat version. You can get much more performance and stability in this ROM. Also, Stock Android UI makes it more stable. If you are LG Stylo 3 Plus user you must try this ROM it is fast and features packed ROM. Let’s check it out this custom ROM features.
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance, battery backup, and gaming. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. This ROM is on the earlier build, some of the bugs in this ROM. Probably it will fix in next software update.
Install Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG Stylo 3 Plus
Special thanks to XDA Senior Member ” messi2050 ” to build Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG Stylo 3 Plus. Lineage OS can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Lineage OS 14.1. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for LG Stylo 3 Plus Custom Rom and enjoy the experience of nougat with stable performance.
Note: You need to reset the APN manually for data connection.
You may also like:
- Install Lineage OS 15 On Vibe K5 Plus Oreo 8.0 ROM
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For ZTE Axon 7
- Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Intex Aqua 4G+
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi 3
- Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM: lineage_sf340n-#6.zip.
- Read the instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ lineage_sf340n-#6.zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage_sf340n-#6.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you have any problem comment below in the comment box, also, you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZROM.