Good news for Xiaomi Mi 5 users, latest MIUI 9 Oreo Global BETA is ready for download. It is the BETA ROM For Mi 5. Today we share Global BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi 5. Some users got the update from beta OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the Oreo Update on Mi 5 then follow this post to install this update manually.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
Much more features are added. This is the BETA version and some of the features added in this update. If you are Xiaomi Mi 5 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi 5. Many things should have been fixed in this build. You can use this for a daily usage easily.
Install Global BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi 5
This update is based on Android 8.0 Oreo and it comes with the MIUI 9 Global Beta update. The update also comes with the February security patch. You could not install this without unlock bootloader. After unlock bootloader you can install TWRP recovery on your device. So let’s follow the instructions and download links to install Global BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi 5.
- Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Voice is low during call [02-12]
- The contents of the notification bar are covered by the black area [02-12]
- Saved contacts are shown as numbers in call log [02-12]
- Mobile phone random reboot when using MI mover and MI drop [02-27]
- Missing Titles for ‘Bookmark’ & ‘Manage Downloads’ for Text Size M [02-27]
- Colored notifications don’t display correctly [02-27]
You may also like:
- Install EMUI 8.0 on Huawei Mate 9 OREO Update [Beta]
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo MAD OS ROM For Oukitel K6000 Plus
- List Of marshmallow Custom Roms For Xiaomi Mi 5
- Install Android 7.3 Paranoid Custom ROM For Various Devices
- Install Oreo Beta 2 OxygenOS 5.0 For OnePlus 5 [Leaked]
- Download And Install Official Xiaomi MI 6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure unlock bootloader on your device and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Xiaomi Mi 5 Android Oreo Global Beta ROM: miui_MI5Global_8.3.1_d7a7258e58_8.0.zip. / Mirror.
- Read the instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ miui_MI5Global_8.3.1_d7a7258e58_8.0.zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Now click on Install button.
- Then navigate to the miui_MI5Global_8.3.1_d7a7258e58_8.0.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you face any problem comment below in the comment box. Also, you can reach us on our social pages.