Download Latest 7.10.12 Global BETA MIUI 9 ROM For Redmi 3/Prime
Latest Global Beta MIUI 9
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
You may also like: Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi Note 4X And MI 6
If you till now don’t get any update from Xiaomi then you can update by this ROM. You can update your Redmi 3/Prime to MIUI 9 manually. We already share fast-boot and recovery ROM downloads link below. Here the guide and MIUI 9 update ROM link. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide.
- Make sure your device model no is Redmi 3/Prime.
- Install Qualcomm Driver and extract it ⇒ Here
- Download MiFlash Tool ⇒ Here and Firmware from below.
- Your device at least needs To 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Recommend For You:
- Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix ROM For Honor 9
- Install CM 14.1 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version [VoLTE supported]
- Guide To Install Global Beta MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 6
- Guide To Install China Beta MIUI 9 On Redmi 4A/Redmi 4 Pro
- Install Marshmallow Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 Rom for Redmi Note 3
- Guide To Install Beta MIUI 9 ROM On Mi Max and Mi Max 2
⇓⇓ Download Global BETA MIUI 9 ROM For Redmi 3/Prime ⇓⇓
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂